Monday 2 June 2008

ABC Radio Interview on Sea Change

Audio of my ABC Radio Interview - Wednesday 19th March 2008


MP3 File

I was recently interviewed on the ABC in Perth Australia.

I had a fun time being interviewed by James Lush and Andrew Wynne about Sea Change on the 720 ABC Morning Program.

The program looks at some aspect of modern life and they spoke with me about my own experience of sea change or in my instance tree change, the things I learned from it and the sort of things that are useful to others undergoing a similar change.

Sea change or tree change is something that has become very popular in the last few years but it has it's challenges. If you can last the first few years it has enormous benefits in terms of lifestyle and ability to feel in control of your life.

They introduce me about 5 minutes into the show and I'm on for about 25 minutes. It was really fun to do and I couldn't believe how quickly the time went by.

If you would like to listen you can just click on the link above and it will start to play for you.

No comments: